Friday, September 14, 2012

End of September/October

Hi Everyone!

Come to the playground (the one on the side of the pool) located on the intersection of Newcastle and Evergreen in Bellaire! It's where the Nature Discovery Center is. Again, we'll meet on WEDNESDAYS and I'm going to change the time to 9:30am starting September 19th. (I changed the time to a little earlier because it gets too hot later in the morning now that we're doing non water stuff. :) We'll go here for the next 6 weeks.

I'm thinking for the 31st of October, having a fun Halloween costume/cookie frosting/games playgroup at the church! Let me know if you're interested in helping bringing sugar cookies or frosting or coming up with some simple games or coloring activities.

JUST FOR FUN.......

Also, FYI, I'm going next Friday, the 28th of September, to the Miller Outdoor Theater for Hansel and Gretel. 11am. If you want to join me, let me know! (832) 588-0202

Also, I'll be going with my kids to the Nature Discovery Center Pumpkin Patch/Games on Saturday, October 20th. It starts at 11am and goes until 4pm. I'll show up right at 11am. The games are fairly cheap and you can purchase your pumpkin there, too. I think we even did a hayride, and that was fun for the kids! Check it out. Again, let me know if you want to meet me there!
http://www.naturediscoverycenter.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=116

Call me for any questions! Amanda Arnett

No comments:

Post a Comment