Tuesday, August 23, 2011

September Playgroup

Hi Everyone!

So I guess it's still going to be piping hot through the end of the month, so I have inside/water activities for us! We will still meet at 10am each week, except for the natural science museum week.

9/1 (Thurs) Splash Pad/Playground on Dunlavy Street and just north of the 59 Freeway. I don't know if there's a Dunlavy Street exit off of the freeway. If you look on google map, it's called "Ervan Chew Park". It's a great splash pad/playground....I went with my girls a few weeks ago.

9/8 (Thurs) It's cool this week! Let's go to the park just north of Main Street and Greenbrier. (Braeswood Park) If you're going up Greenbrier, you pass Main Street, then turn left onto a small street called Maroneal. You'll pretty much run into it.

9/13 (Tues) Natural Science Museum. They have free Tuesdays from 2pm-8pm. I was thinking(since a lot of us have kids who take naps) we could meet around 3:30pm. It is located near Hermann Park. The address is 5555 Hermann Park Dr. Houston, 77030
The number, if you need it is, (713) 639-4629.

9/22 (Thurs) Cultural Hall at the Church: Come bring your bikes/balls/other fun things, and hang out!

9/29 (Thurs) Let's go the the Colonial Park in West University area. If you type in the address 4130 Byron Street, Houston, TX on google maps, it'll show you where it is. I'd love to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment